Mani Rimdu Festival Trek in Everest region is most popular festival of Sherpa people those belongs to the Nying-Mapa Sect of Tibetan Buddhist which is said self an outgrowth of the Mahayana Tradition. The founder of Nyingmapa Sect Tibetan Buddhist is Guru Rinpoche (Padma Sambhawa) is the Spiritual leader. Mani rimdu festival also known as chasing of Demons by Spiritual power during 3 days Celebration. The Mani Rimdu Festival dates for 2021 is set for November 17 – 19, 2021. Join our fixed departure date for most precious buddhist festival trek in Khumbu region.
Mani Rimdu is one of the most important and biggest festivals of Buddhist in Everest region. The 3 days long public open festival of Khumbu Region performs at famed Tengboche Monastery at 3800 meters. Buddhist monk exhibits the mask dances that depict the victory of Buddhism over the earlier Bon region. Before the Mask dance performed by monk they go though the preparation of festival likes the Sand Mandala, the Empowerment, the Fire Puja.
Mani Rimdu is the most vibrant Sherpa festival. Importantly, it is celebrated in the Tengboche Monastery of Solukhumbu District of Nepal. Hundreds of local Sherpa of this region attend the special performance with due respect. The dances depict conquering and converting demons by Guru Rinpoche and the introduction of Buddhism into Tibet. Thus we customize this Mani Rimdu festival trek coincide the trek and festival date together in the month of Nov every year.
Mani Rimdu Festival Trek starts with a gorgeous flight to Lukla. You will spend your time trekking along amazing trans-Himalayan terrains of the Sagarmatha National Park. Likewise, you will also visit wonderful villages like Namche Bazaar and Tengboche. While at Tengboche, you will get to see the celebration of the thrilling Mani Rimdu Festival.
Mani Rimdu Festival Trek Video
- Mani rimdu festival trek at Tengboche monastery, one the way to Everest base camp is one of most secred and fully cultural, religious and social buddhist way to worship once in a year in month of November.
- Tengboche monastery is one of highest altitude located buddhist monastery in the world
- Mani rimdu festival is one of biggest worship( puja) in area of sherpa land of solukhumbu and buddhism, also known as chasing of demons to bring peace, prosperity and development around the areas.
- Trek to Everest base camp including very important festival at Tengboche monastery
- Mani rimbu festival trek is the best festival Trek in Everest region