Reaching Everest Base Camp Trek has become the goal of thousands of avid trekkers the world over. There is a sense of grandeur that comes with trekking through an area considered a Mecca for climbing and mountain enthusiasts.
The classic trek retraces the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary, Tenzing Norgay and the countless other early pioneers of Mount Everest as you trek from Lukla to the Base Camp.
Everest Base Camp Trek is quite simply the classic trek in Nepal. High in the priority list of trekkers, the Everest Base Camp is one of the most visited regions in the Himalaya. The two week trek starts and finishes at Lukla, an airstrip to the south of the region also known as the ‘Gateway to Everest’. Most trekkers fly to Lukla, to begin the trek.
The iconic Everest Base Camp Trek leads you through the Khumbu Valley. Allowing you to experience the immense beauty of the surrounding Sagarmatha National Park. While simultaneously providing breath-taking vistas of 4 of the 6 highest peaks in the world. Everest (8.848m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516 meters), Mt. Makalu (8,470 meters) and Cho Oyu (8,201 meters).
Best time to do this trek
The best trekking experience depends on the time of the year. Everest Base Camp Trek is doable in all seasons with professional guidance. But, spring and autumn seasons are of course the best seasons for this trek. Spring in Nepal lasts from February to May. In spring, the moderate and dry climate makes trekking comfortable. The flourishing bio diversity makes the trails vibrant and beautiful. Autumn in Nepal lasts from September to November. This season provides better mountain views, less humidity and less perspiration. The clear blue skies bring about crisp views of the mountains. In any season whatsoever, the Himalayas won’t disappoint.
Himalayan Trip provides the trekkers with best facilities throughout the trek. All arrangements from accommodation to meals, transportation and guidance. If you’re looking forward to an ecstatic Himalaya adventure, then Everest Base Camp is the one. We have prepared this package keeping the client’s satisfaction the foremost priority. Or, you can choose from our other trekking packages as per your convenience.
- EBC Trek takes you to the highest peak of the world Mt. Everest(8,848)m.
- Rewarding breathtaking view of the Mt. Everest(8,848m), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse(7,861m)& Pumori(7,161m).
- Admire the beauty of Kalapatthar along with the 360° view of the highest peak & many more.
- View amazing landscape, suspension bridges, Kala Patthar and base camp of Mount Everest.
- Adorable beauty of Khumjung village & Sherpa culture.
- Dramatic view of the Khumbu region with breathtaking Khumbu glaciers & icefalls.
- Explore the Hillary museum, different high passes trek and majestic views of Mount Everest.
- Visit amazing Sagarmatha National Park exploring the wilderness vast range of flora & fauna.
- Primitive Highlights of Hillary Museum & Sherpa Capital Namche Bazaar.